Tuesday August 20th @1pm
1167 Madison Ave NYC
1.Hobart 30 Qt mixer w bowl dolly
1.Carpigiani LB200 Batch Freezer
1.Rondo Reversible Counter top sheeter
1.Continental 27” Work top cooler
1.Manitowoc ID1802A3 digital ice maker
1.10 sets of employee lockers
1.American panel 8×8 walk in cooler
1.American panel 8×8 walk in freezer
1.Jade heavy duty set of Gas convection ovens
2.Rational CMP62G combi ovens
1.Jade double hot top unit
1.Cleveland 60 Gal tilt kettle
1.Cleveland 40 Gal tilting Skillet
1.globe 12” slicer
1.sets of Metro Max shelving
1.Rubbermaid stackable ingredient bins
1.boos block tables
1.La Monferrina P3 pasta machines
1.full Glastender bar package including 2 back bars, 2 compartment bar sink, ice bin, ice station , speed rails.
1.Glastender Glass washer
1.True 36” back bar
1.Manitowoc 800 LB digital ice maker
1.Fetco infusion double brewer
1.Eversys Cameo c’2ctms automatic Espresso machine with milk module (original cost 18,800)
1.Glastender 27” glass door under counter cooler
1.Hobart CLCS66E late model pass thru Hi temp Dishwasher
2.Desco pasta cookers
1.Jade stainless steel top grate Fire and Ice cooking line, including 10 burner with condiment rail and lower storage , chef bases, double hot top with condiment rail and lower storage, 48” melter/Broiler unit, six Burner with oven , 24” plancha top with 12” radiant top grill and lower oven
1.Altoshaam Undercounter Cook n hold unit
1.Pitco SG18 fryer
1.Jade 2 burner with plancha top ,36” melter/broiler unit , Lower oven and condiment rail
1.Glastender lettuce Krisper
1.Traulsen late model 4 drawer Fish file cooler
1.Traulsen late model 4 split door cooler
24 Italian Leather Arm chairs
83 Italian Leather Armless chairs
8 Italian Leather bar stools
12 Zeppelin S1 Pendant Chandeliers by Marcel Wanders (original cost 4300.00 EA)
Terms of Sale
- The Auctioneer sells everything “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” without any guarantee as to quality, condition, description, or merchantability.
- 15% Buyers premium and state taxes will be added to every bill.
- All bidders shall be required to provide their “Buyers Name” and a 25% minimum deposit in cash or certified funds at the time of successful bid. In the event a bidder fails to give a 25% deposit, the Auctioneer may resell the lot at any time during the sale.
- Payment of the balance in full, in cash or certified funds, is required to be paid within 24 hours after sale is completed. Applicable sales tax must be paid to the Auctioneer. Exceptions: Resale certificates will be accepted ONLY if the buyer is registered in this state. Sales tax will be collected from all out of state purchasers
- Removal of the items purchased must be completed in accordance with the terms stated by the Auctioneer. All items are required to be removed by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. Buyers are responsible for proper dismantle or disconnection of any Items. No allowances or adjustments of any kind will be made once the items purchased are removed from the sale premises.
- All lots offered for sale that have drawers, storage compartments or other areas for storage, are sold without contents therein or thereon unless specifically announced otherwise by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell in bulk, consecutive lots in number order, or in any order he deems advisable. In the event of any disputed bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to immediately put up for sale the said disputed item to the highest bidder.
- The Auction sheets and records of sale as set forth by the Auctioneer must be accepted as final by all purchasers.
- In the event that the bidder fails to comply with the terms of final payment and removal as required: the Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item concerned, without notice to the bidder and the bidder’s deposit will be forfeited and bidder will remain liable for any deficiency as well as the expenses incurred by such resale.
- The Auctioneer is not bound by any actions or statements made by any person other than himself.
- In the event that the Auctioneer is unable to release any lot to a purchaser, the extent of the Auctioneer’s liability will be to refund any funds collected against that lot.
- Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workmanlike fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the Auctioneer’s staff.
Additional terms and conditions of sale may be announced and/or posted at the time of sale.
A BID SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.