Like New Retro Fitness
Saturday October 31st @1pm
11 OVAL DRIVE
ISLANDIA, NY 11749
Bid online at bestbuyauctioneers.hibid.com
THIS MAY BE ONE OF THE LAST LIKE NEW RETRO FITNESS FACILITIES THAT BECOMES AVAILABLE TO THE PRIVATE BUYER FOR HOME USE. NEWEST STAR TRAC BRANDED EQUIPMENT AS WELL AS MUCH MORE. LOW MEMBERSHIP MEANS ALMOST NEW EQUIPMENT. FAMILY OWNED MEANS VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND SPOTLESS. COMPLETE NEW MODEL PINLESS MACHINES, 2 LIKE NEW STEPPERS, OCTANE FITNESS MACHINES, COMPLETE THEATER SETUP WITH AEROBIC MACHINES, TRAINING ROOM, PLENTY OF LIKE NEW RETRO BRANDED RUBBERIZED PLATES INCLUING SOUGHT AFTER 45 LB PLATES AS WELL AS OTHER SIZES. COMPLETE DUMBELL SETS LIKE NEW, COMPLETE BARBELL STRAIGHT AND CURL BARS SETS, AND MORE,MORE, MORE. CALL 877-500-1414
Terms of Sale
- The Auctioneer sells everything “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” without any guarantee as to quality, condition, description, or merchantability.
- 15% Buyers premium and state taxes will be added to every bill.
- All bidders shall be required to provide their “Buyers Name” and a 25% minimum deposit in cash or certified funds at the time of successful bid. In the event a bidder fails to give a 25% deposit, the Auctioneer may resell the lot at any time during the sale.
- Payment of the balance in full, in cash or certified funds, is required to be paid within 24 hours after sale is completed. Applicable sales tax must be paid to the Auctioneer. Exceptions: Resale certificates will be accepted ONLY if the buyer is registered in this state. Sales tax will be collected from all out of state purchasers
- Removal of the items purchased must be completed in accordance with the terms stated by the Auctioneer. All items are required to be removed by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. Buyers are responsible for proper dismantle or disconnection of any Items. No allowances or adjustments of any kind will be made once the items purchased are removed from the sale premises.
- All lots offered for sale that have drawers, storage compartments or other areas for storage, are sold without contents therein or thereon unless specifically announced otherwise by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell in bulk, consecutive lots in number order, or in any order he deems advisable. In the event of any disputed bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to immediately put up for sale the said disputed item to the highest bidder.
- The Auction sheets and records of sale as set forth by the Auctioneer must be accepted as final by all purchasers.
- In the event that the bidder fails to comply with the terms of final payment and removal as required: the Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item concerned, without notice to the bidder and the bidder’s deposit will be forfeited and bidder will remain liable for any deficiency as well as the expenses incurred by such resale.
- The Auctioneer is not bound by any actions or statements made by any person other than himself.
- In the event that the Auctioneer is unable to release any lot to a purchaser, the extent of the Auctioneer’s liability will be to refund any funds collected against that lot.
- Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workmanlike fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the Auctioneer’s staff.
Additional terms and conditions of sale may be announced and/or posted at the time of sale.
A BID SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.