Like Brand New Food Truck
Friday December 18th @12pm
BRICK TOWNSHIP, NJ 08723
2007 Ford Large Van W/ Clean Title. 80k miles
-New engine installed in 2019 approximately 3k miles ago
-New suspension installed in 2019
-Built in Honda generator on slide out track in internal compartment
-Generator is hooked up to the trucks fuel source, No outside fueling needed
-Integrated Propane tank compartment with manifold
-Dual sided serving ability (window on each side of truck)
-One Window (larger one on passenger side) has flip up self assist awning w/ flip down counter
-Full integrated electric (all conduit inside walls) with outlets around truck, plus sub panel
-Two roof vents which hand crank open with fans to keep truck cool in summer months (Separate from the hood systems)
-Integrated lighting with covers in work areas
-Sound system / speakers inside and outside of truck
-Light up menu board outside of truck
-Huge work area, enough for 5-6 people to work.
-two different hoods, one with with fire suppression / ANSUL (one hood on each side of truck)
hood #1 underneath has:
-room to spare
(equipment can be changed out easily)
hood #2 has:
(anything can be added on top of the counter right over the steam table if desired)
-48″ sandwich unit / baine marie refrigerator
-2x stand up reach in fridges, full size – one on each end of truck
-Complete water system with NY/NJ approved fresh and waste water tanks
-Hot water Heater
-Multi compartment sink (NY+NJ compliant)
-gas coffee / hot water urn (does not eat up electric)
-Has its own independent water tank
-Custom made display case (was used for sweet and savory pastries) can be loaded and cleaned from both inside and outside of truck
All shelving and storage is stainless with methods to “dog down” sheet pans, trays, paper goods, food containers, etc. during travel.
-DVR security camera system
Terms of Sale
- The Auctioneer sells everything “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” without any guarantee as to quality, condition, description, or merchantability.
- 15% Buyers premium and state taxes will be added to every bill.
- All bidders shall be required to provide their “Buyers Name” and a 25% minimum deposit in cash or certified funds at the time of successful bid. In the event a bidder fails to give a 25% deposit, the Auctioneer may resell the lot at any time during the sale.
- Payment of the balance in full, in cash or certified funds, is required to be paid within 24 hours after sale is completed. Applicable sales tax must be paid to the Auctioneer. Exceptions: Resale certificates will be accepted ONLY if the buyer is registered in this state. Sales tax will be collected from all out of state purchasers
- Removal of the items purchased must be completed in accordance with the terms stated by the Auctioneer. All items are required to be removed by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. Buyers are responsible for proper dismantle or disconnection of any Items. No allowances or adjustments of any kind will be made once the items purchased are removed from the sale premises.
- All lots offered for sale that have drawers, storage compartments or other areas for storage, are sold without contents therein or thereon unless specifically announced otherwise by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell in bulk, consecutive lots in number order, or in any order he deems advisable. In the event of any disputed bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to immediately put up for sale the said disputed item to the highest bidder.
- The Auction sheets and records of sale as set forth by the Auctioneer must be accepted as final by all purchasers.
- In the event that the bidder fails to comply with the terms of final payment and removal as required: the Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item concerned, without notice to the bidder and the bidder’s deposit will be forfeited and bidder will remain liable for any deficiency as well as the expenses incurred by such resale.
- The Auctioneer is not bound by any actions or statements made by any person other than himself.
- In the event that the Auctioneer is unable to release any lot to a purchaser, the extent of the Auctioneer’s liability will be to refund any funds collected against that lot.
- Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workmanlike fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the Auctioneer’s staff.
Additional terms and conditions of sale may be announced and/or posted at the time of sale.
A BID SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.