Upscale Restaurant, Bar & Music Lounge
Saturday April 30th @2pm
30 East Main Street, Mount Kisco 10549
• 30’ Fine wood antique bar with Chicago Rail and backbar
• Fine wood bar stools
• Beer tap system w/ glycol line cooler
• True 72” (glass door) backbar coolers
• 72” backbar illuminated 3 tier liquor display shelves
• ADS Carousel glass washer
• Crowne stainless steel glass rack stands, SS ice bins with built in cold plates, SS bar sinks with speed racks, true glass chiller, soda guns
• Fine wood Antique Waiter Station
Kitchen and Prep Kitchen
• Exhaust hoods with fire suppression systems
• Garland 6 burner range with salamander broiler,
• pitco fryers, bakers pride chargrill on SS stand,
• 4” lowboy refrigerator w/ double overhead shelf,
• baine marie, and salad prep units,
• wall mounted hand sinks,
• ceiling hung pot rack
• Ice-O-Matic (air cooled) 520lb ice machine w/bin
• ADS corner dishwasher with drain boards (clean and soil side) large above floor grease trap,
• 3 compartment sink w/ left side drain board,
• 8’x8’x7’6” walk-in cooler with floor.
• Lounge Seating Furniture, Sofas, upholstered arm chairs, ottomans, upholstered lounge chairs, etc
• Limited edition, authenticated signed Picasso Prints Framed with certificate of authentication on back.
• Fine wood rectangular high top tables
• Many more items available too many to list.
Terms of Sale
- The Auctioneer sells everything “AS IS” and “WHERE IS” without any guarantee as to quality, condition, description, or merchantability.
- 15% Buyers premium and state taxes will be added to every bill.
- All bidders shall be required to provide their “Buyers Name” and a 25% minimum deposit in cash or certified funds at the time of successful bid. In the event a bidder fails to give a 25% deposit, the Auctioneer may resell the lot at any time during the sale.
- Payment of the balance in full, in cash or certified funds, is required to be paid within 24 hours after sale is completed. Applicable sales tax must be paid to the Auctioneer. Exceptions: Resale certificates will be accepted ONLY if the buyer is registered in this state. Sales tax will be collected from all out of state purchasers
- Removal of the items purchased must be completed in accordance with the terms stated by the Auctioneer. All items are required to be removed by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. Buyers are responsible for proper dismantle or disconnection of any Items. No allowances or adjustments of any kind will be made once the items purchased are removed from the sale premises.
- All lots offered for sale that have drawers, storage compartments or other areas for storage, are sold without contents therein or thereon unless specifically announced otherwise by the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to sell in bulk, consecutive lots in number order, or in any order he deems advisable. In the event of any disputed bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to immediately put up for sale the said disputed item to the highest bidder.
- The Auction sheets and records of sale as set forth by the Auctioneer must be accepted as final by all purchasers.
- In the event that the bidder fails to comply with the terms of final payment and removal as required: the Auctioneer reserves the right to resell the item concerned, without notice to the bidder and the bidder’s deposit will be forfeited and bidder will remain liable for any deficiency as well as the expenses incurred by such resale.
- The Auctioneer is not bound by any actions or statements made by any person other than himself.
- In the event that the Auctioneer is unable to release any lot to a purchaser, the extent of the Auctioneer’s liability will be to refund any funds collected against that lot.
- Any lots connected to water, gas or electric must be capped off in a workmanlike fashion by the buyer, at the time of removal, and meet the approval of the Auctioneer’s staff.
Additional terms and conditions of sale may be announced and/or posted at the time of sale.
A BID SIGNIFIES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.